Monday 22 October 2012

S104 very productive day today after finding out how to block facebook!

Very productive day

Spent almost 3 1/2 hours on coursework today after a fellow facebook addict (:D) showed me a link to block facebook - for those that are interested in reducing procrastination here is the link:-

http://techtips.salon.com/block-certain-websites-certain-times-4143.html

I requested that Facebook be blocked between 11am and 4pm (may extend this out a bit), first hour it was a bit tempting to check it via my ipad and/or iphone but once I got settled into doing some work and OU study I was fine. 

So finally finished the first TMA, Book 1 Global Warming, and entered my results from the first week of the rain gauge experiment  into the WIKI.  Conpleted my first set of notes using the SQ3R method yesterday and my notes for the first time ever managed to closely resemble the chapter summary.  I will try and find out if I can share the document on here as an example for those trying to make notes.

Next task is to move onto Book 2 which I have been told by many people doing the same course, is a lot more 'engaging' then Book 1.



No comments:

Post a Comment