Tuesday 20 November 2012

S104 update

S104 update

Received my score for TMA01 - 72% - made some really silly mistakes but these are easily rectified for the next TMA....., one of the questions I changed the correct answer for an incorrect one which wasn't good.

Just submitted TMA02, although I will need to review it in a couple of days just to make sure I don't make any silly mistakes like I did in TMA01, it took quite a long time to piece together this TMA - over 5 hours spent today doing 1 or 2 whole questions and typing it up.  Just hope subsequent TMA's don't take a longer time to do.

Having completed Book 2 I absolutely loved the astronomy part of the book - so if I do decide to continue with science after W200 then maybe astronomy/physics is the way to go.

About 2 weeks ahead now, which makes me feel a little more comfortable, ideally would like to be  4 weeks ahead in preperation for W200, which starts in February - the W200 materials are due to be dispatched end of November.   Having spoken to a couple of students who were on last years presentation of W200, it definitely ramps up in quantity and technical detail, work wise which needs to be done, so really need to get further ahead in S104.

1 comment:

  1. very good score tracy, i received mine yesterday, still working through book 2 at the min...

    ReplyDelete