Saturday 12 January 2013

W200 update/desk layout

W200 update

 Just literally started W200 last week - in that I have started reading the first unit...  At first glance it looks like it is just a review of W100 with a few extra bits added in.  I love the end of unit reviews as I can use that for revision and a base for writing my notes and mind maps.
There also appears to be a big step up reading wise - unit 2 which is quite big needs to be read and 'digested' within a week!  So getting ahead - even slightly, is essential.

I may consider switching back to the LLB as oppose to an open degree, but will see how I get on with W200 first as there is plently of time to do that

Desk Layout 

Following are some pictures of my desk layout currently - relatively tidy at the moment as this was taken before studying commenced.  Second picture is my collection of law books amassed so far:-









No comments:

Post a Comment